Tag Archive for: surfside
We offer a holistic bootcamp by Christopher Vlaun called the BeFit Method, we also offer a Yoga Fitness Hybrid called AEROGA by Tracie Wright Vlaun. Come experience these innovative concept in Miami Beach and Bal Harbour. Contact us at: 786-423-7590 or email@example.com.
Did You Know?
- Studies suggest that people with sleep apnea have a higher risk of cancer.
- Drinking three or more cups of coffee per day is linked with a reduced risk of death.
- Propecia, the baldness drug for men, causes sexual dysfunction.
- In a study of women over age 65, those who ate the most monounsaturated fats (olive oil, nuts, avocados) had the brain power of women 6-7 years younger.
- Dogs have been trained to detect oncoming seizures and to identify cancer in tissue samples.
- People who sleep five hours or less a night are 32 percent more likely to gain weight than those who sleep seven hours.
- Astronauts lose their sense of smell in space, most likely due to weightlessness causing fluid in the sinuses.
- Knee replacement surgeries have doubled over the past decade, and more than tripled in women between the ages of 45 and 64.
- Children who were breastfed for 6+ months are 51 percent less likely to be obese at age 9 than formula-fed kids.
Cucumber Greens Delight Detox
1 large cup of spinach
1 large cup of parsley
1 celery stock
1/2 medium lemon (not the peels) ( fruit exception because of it’s alkalizing effects on the body and helps with taste. )
Meditate on the treasure chest… imagine that, as you go through your day, your heart spends all its time singing your praises. The frequency of the song is too high for you to hear. But even when you think that others may have doubts about your qualities, you can take reassurance from the knowledge of this perpetual appreciation. Within yourself you know your worth.
With a gentle hand I release regret. With acceptance I acknowledge lessons learned. With gratitude give thanks for the richness of my experience. With a generous heart I share the treasures of my wisdom. Thus I enter the final chapter of my life as if it were the first. My gentleness, surrender, gratitude and generosity have given me back my childhood.”
“I step forward into the future with faith and courage, confidence in my ability to face whatever challenges come my way.”