Tag Archive for: enlightenment
Did You Know?
- Studies suggest that people with sleep apnea have a higher risk of cancer.
- Drinking three or more cups of coffee per day is linked with a reduced risk of death.
- Propecia, the baldness drug for men, causes sexual dysfunction.
- In a study of women over age 65, those who ate the most monounsaturated fats (olive oil, nuts, avocados) had the brain power of women 6-7 years younger.
- Dogs have been trained to detect oncoming seizures and to identify cancer in tissue samples.
- People who sleep five hours or less a night are 32 percent more likely to gain weight than those who sleep seven hours.
- Astronauts lose their sense of smell in space, most likely due to weightlessness causing fluid in the sinuses.
- Knee replacement surgeries have doubled over the past decade, and more than tripled in women between the ages of 45 and 64.
- Children who were breastfed for 6+ months are 51 percent less likely to be obese at age 9 than formula-fed kids.
We can help the healing process in meditation by creating positive thought that support the immune system. Quietly surrender yourself to the process of healing. Send your body the gift of loving thoughts. Imagine those thoughts penetrating your cells giving them the strength they need to heal. Envision your body returned to health.
The world is changing, and everyone is noticing it. Here’s a YouTube link talking about The Awakening. Very interesting.