V Art of Wellness : BeFit Method
V ART OF WELLNESS » BeFIT™
Christopher Vlaun’s BeFit Method™ is a multi-modal cross training program that teaches people of all fitness levels to actualize their innate, athletic potential. By incorporating natural resistance movements, nurturing agility, flexibility, strength and power, this method focuses on liberation and transformation from the inside out.
Incorporating an outdoor training circuit, The BeFit Method utilizes a variety of training modalities that dramatically improve joint stability and internal alignment, creating a solid core of symmetry, harmonized motion and inner balance. To ensure maximum results, BeFit routines are performed on the sand, trail, or grass. These natural elements trigger aggressive calorie burn while accelerating weight loss and muscle tone.
Training in an outdoor environment, without the artificial sensory distractions of a gym, is one of the cornerstones of the BeFit philosophy. Natural settings create an ideal opportunity to bring the focus back to the specific mind/body connection of the individual, making them aware of their breath, their heartbeat, their rhythm – and the fitness they were born to have.
BEFIT METHOD™ TRAINING PHILOSOPHY
1. Synergy (establish a primary connection of mind, body and spirit)
2. Inside Out Fuctional (movements that create a synergy of inner power and balance)
3. Focus on global functioning (the body’s movements not the individual muscles)
4. Pound for Pound (achieve an optimal power to weight ratio)
5. Train for your LIFE (train with an objective that relates to your life; i.e. activities, health, longevity)
6. Train all energy systems (Aerobic, Lactic Anaerobic, and Alactic Anaerobic)
7. Remove the unessential (every day remove what you do not need. i.e. bad habits, diet etc.)
8. Energy in-Energy out. (determine how much energy you will exert and eat for that)
9. Culmination (train for maximum results)
10. Rest (Recovery is a key element in your progression)
AREAS OF FOCUS “SPEM”
– Strength with the BeFit method (Relative strength to weight ratio, optimally carry your load)
– Power Endurance (Maximum exertion over duration)
– Endurance (Duration)
– Mobility (Establish stability, balance and coordination through a full range of motion.)
“All types of knowledge, ultimately leads to self knowledge” Bruce Lee
“Doubt can only be removed by action” Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!